Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

That New 'Heroes of Olympus' Book

This is awful! There are so many people in the library waiting list for The Blood of Olympus. I am never going to be able to read it... Unless...


If anyone from my Eleanor Roosevelt school who is reading this right now has a copy and they are willing to let me borrow it, I will be eternally thankful to them.



If not, I will have to suffer through 256 more people checking out the library system's copies, reading them, letting them get overdue, and then returning them. Yes, 256. 



Ooh... I could buy it myself! I wanted to do that with The Book Thief, but once I decided on that, every single copy I could have bought vanished. Just vanished. It's not fair.



But until then, all this waiting might kill me. (Not really.)



The problems of today's world are really... strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment