Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

The First Post

This is the first post in my new blog.

Here I will be practical and tell you about the things I will be posting:

-Lists of all sorts of things, just because I like making lists.
-Things about art.
-Things about stuff I find interesting. They include animals, fencing and horseback riding, writing, and other stuff.
-Book reviews.

Now I will say something incredibly important. It is also very meaningful.

You should always take a banana to a party.


You are awesome if you got that. If you didn't get that, you are still awesome (because I am nice) but I think it is unfortunate that you didn't get that.


OK. That's enough for now.

Avery

P.S. Can you see now why I call myself an eccentric artist?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete